DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES
The ideal size to heat most spaces, the Discovery II delivers the powerful heat and efficiency you expect from Quadra-Fire. Building on its strong legacy, the Discovery II delivers on:
- Get maximum heat and a clean burn with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System, delivering performance that you can see
- Space saving wood storage bin, holds a days worth of wood
- Personalize your stove by choosing the included tile side or the solid side panel
- Tile side uses any 12 x 12 ceramic tiles
- Solid side can be left black or painted using high temperature paint
- Eliminate the hassle and save time with Automatic Combustion Control (ACC): simply load the wood, light the fire and walk away
Available also in smaller or larger size: Discovery I, Discovery III
Discovery Series Overview
Sign up to Save $100
Sign up to get your personalized coupon for $100 off a fireplace, stove or insert. Offer expires 10/22/2017.
Key Features and Technologies
Is This Product Right For You?
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner's manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
|Peak BTU/hr Output1:
||1,000-2,600 sq ft
|Maximum Burn Time3:
||2.0 cu ft
|Recommended Log Length:
||165 sq in
1 BTU: 1st hour output uses high burn efficiency number. BTU will vary depending on the type of fuel used and moisture content of the fuel.
2 This is a general guide, see your local Quadra-Fire dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
3 Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used.
4 Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) efficiency.