The 4300 Step Top wood stove is the epitome of the Quadra-Fire tradition of excellence. Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) burn technology works in unison with Four-Point burn technology to achieve consistent, efficient and clean burns; season after season, year after year. These easy start up wood stoves provide a reliable heating solution beyond any other stove or fireplace.
- 63,700 BTUs* — heats 1,100 to 3,000 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of 1.0 grams per hour
- 2.4 cu. ft. firebox capacity / recommended 18" log length
- Up to 12 hours of burn time from each load of wood†
- Easy start-up
- Also available in these sizes: 3100 Step Top | 5700 Step Top
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.